We help you
achieve your goals
Situation-aware thinking and reliability in decision making.
We sort out the requirements for your project and deliver
both large-scale projects and smaller expert tasks
from start to finish.
project management and supervision
In construction projects, we function as our customers’ contractee organization and representative. We ensure that your project advances smoothly and that the goals are met in respect to quality, costs and schedules.
Engineering and project management holds a broad variety of tasks.
The work includes e.g.:
- requirement scoping and project planning
- cost estimates and budgeting
- plan preparation and steering, i.e.
- competitive tendering and selection of draughtsman
- planning process from start to finish
- construction preparations, i.e. required calculation materials for the contract and competitive tendering and selection of contractor
project-long site supervision, steering and management
- locality hand-over practicalities
- warranty-time tasks (1- and 2 year inspections).
We also provide supervision in construction and household systems where we ensure that work advances in an efficient, risk-free and high-quality way. Our job is to ensure that the result meets the expectations and quality demands.
In structural engineering tasks our selected personnel has supervisor (RAV) and class 1 concrete structure foreman competence as well as quality assurance auditor competence.
Civil engineering is architectural planning, where we define the shape, design and spaces of the building, as well as the basic solutions for the structure. Civil engineering includes structural engineering and the engineering of household systems such as heat, water, HVAC and electrical systems.
We create functional plans and ensure that they fill all requirements in both qualitative and legislative aspects.
Structural engineering is one of the key areas of civil engineering, including the design and engineering of the buildings’ structural aspects. We create the structural plans and designs, according to which the building or structure is carried out.
Structural engineering covers among others the following tasks:
- structural engineering and planning for both new and restructuring localities
- harbor and quay structure engineering and planning
- selection and strength auditing of frame systems and materials
- planning and engineering of structures
- creation of production plans for precast elements
- auditing of aspects relating to service life and physical properties.
In structural engineering projects our personnel is qualified for class AA complexity class concrete structure engineering, AA complexity class steel structure engineering, AA complexity class wood structure engineering, A complexity class building physics engineering as well as engineering quality assurance auditing.
PHSA engineering is a subset of civil engineering and it includes engineering of household systems. Household systems include the buildings’ technical services, systems and equipment which include heat, water, air, electrical and automation systems.
In practice, household systems create the conditions for the buildings’ functions and enhance the experience of use, reduce energy consumption and minimize environmental effects.
In PHS engineering projects our personnel is qualified for A complexity class PHS engineering, water supply and sewage- and ventilation foreman work as well as engineering quality assurance auditing.
A strong display
With us, every project is completed individually and competently.
See our recent localities.
| 6 616 m2 | 09/2017–02/2019
Svenska Gården i Åbo
| Project management and site supervision | 11 800 m2 + 10 280 m2 | 09/2016–11/2018
Asunto Oy Sokerinranta
As Oy Yliopistonkatu 6
Sheltered home Hemmet
As Oy Skanssinkatu 22
| 02/2017 - 10/2018 |